A blog article that gives a comparison of the two most popular web-based Turkey visa options – Turkey Visa Online and Turkey Visa Application.
What is an E-Visa?
An E-Visa is a visa that is issued electronically. This type of visa is valid for a longer period of time and allows you to travel to Turkey more easily. You can apply for an E-Visa online through the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs website. The process is simple and takes less than 30 minutes to complete. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email notification indicating the approval or rejection of your application. If your application is approved, you will need to print out your visa authorization letter and carry it with you when traveling to Turkey Visa Online.
Turkey Visa Requirements
Turkey is a popular tourist destination in Europe and visa requirements for tourists vary depending on your nationality. Turkish nationals need a passport to enter Turkey.
Nationals of the following countries do not need a visa for stays up to 90 days: Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, China (PRC), Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark*, Estonia*, Finland*, France*, Germany*, Greece*, Hungary*, Iceland* Ireland*, Israel*, Italy*, Japan*, Latvia*/Lettland*/Lithuania*/Luxembourg/, Malaysia** Maldives*** Mexico*** Monaco*** Netherlands*** New Zealand*** Norway*** Paraguay*** Peru**** Poland**** Portugal**** Qatar***** Romania***** Russia**** San Marino*** Serbia*** Singapore*** Slovakia** Slovenia *** South Korea*** Spain** Sweden* Switzerland* Taiwan***** Thailand **** United Arab Emirates* United Kingdom* Venezuela** Vietnam Turkey Visa Application
Nationals of the following countries must obtain a visa in advance if they plan to stay for more than 90 days: Afghanistan , Algeria , Angola , Armenia , Azerbaijan , Bangladesh , Belarus , Benin , Bhutan , Bolivia , Bosnia and Herzegovina , Botswana ** Cambodia * Central African Republic * Chad ** Chile * Congo ** Democratic Republic of the Congo * Ivory Coast * Eritrea * Ethiopia * Gabon * Guinea ** Haiti ** India ** Iraq ***
How to Apply for a Turkey Visa Online
If you want to travel to Turkey, you’ll need a visa. To apply for a Turkish visa online, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Turkish government’s website and enter your basic information. You’ll need your full name, date of birth, passport number and country of residence.
2. Click on the “Visa Application” link on the home page. Turkey Visa for South African Citizens
3. On the “Visa Application” page, select the type of visa you want to apply for (e.g., tourist).
4. Answer all of the questions on the “Visa Application” form truthfully and carefully. For example, list all visits you’ve made to Turkey in the past and whether you have any medical conditions that could disqualify you from traveling to Turkey. Turkey Visa for Mexican Citizens
5. Upload your photos and documents required for your visa application (e.g., passport photo, copies of your identification cards). Make sure they’re in high-resolution format if possible so that officials can easily read them during processing.
6. Review your application information and make any necessary changes before clicking submit. You’ll receive an email notification once your visa application has been processed or rejected (depending on the outcome).
Successful and Unsuccessful Applications
Successful and unsuccessful applications for a Turkish visa depend largely on the applicant’s nationality, occupation, and purpose of travel. For example, citizens of Canada are generally not required to obtain a visa before traveling to Turkey, while citizens of most other countries must apply for a visa in advance.
Applicants who hold valid visas from other countries may be able to use these visas as valid travel documents when applying for a Turkish visa at an embassy or consulate. In some cases, a copy of the original passport may also be required. Applicants who do not have valid visas from any country may be able to apply for a Turkish visa if they can provide evidence that they will not be staying in Turkey for more than 90 days and that they have sufficient funds to cover their expenses while in the country.
A complete application includes the following:
-A passport-size photograph
-Proof of citizenship (such as an ID card, driver’s license, or birth certificate)
-Evidence of financial resources (such as bank statements, proof of income, or letters from employers)
-Two recent passport-size photographs
If you are planning on traveling to Turkey, it is important that you understand the visa requirements in order to avoid any potential issues. This article will provide a brief overview of the turkish visa application process and outline some of the most commonTurkey Visa Questions Answered. Make sure to read through the information before beginning your application so that you don’t run into any snags during your trip.