Are you a Netherlands citizen planning to visit India? Whether it’s for business, tourism or any other purpose, the first step is to obtain an Indian eVisa. But with so many websites and information out there, the process can be overwhelming. Fear not! In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the steps of applying for an Indian eVisa as a Netherlands citizen – from filling out the application form to getting your visa approved. So sit back, relax and let us help make your journey to India hassle-free! INDIAN VISA FOR NETHERLANDS CITIZENS
Table of Contents
What is an Indian eVisa?
An Indian eVisa is a visa that allows foreigners, including Netherlands citizens, to visit India for tourism or business purposes. You can apply for an Indian eVisa online through the Ministry of External Affairs website.
How to Apply for an Indian eVisa as a Netherlands Citizen
To apply for an Indian eVisa as a Netherlands citizen, you will need to first submit your application online through the Ministry of External Affairs website. Once your application has been submitted, you will receive a notification in your inbox confirming receipt of your application. You then must print out your confirmation and bring it with you when visiting the Embassy or Consulate in India to complete the visa process.
Indian eVisas are valid for maximum validity periods of six months (90 days) and can be used multiple times within this period. There is no maximum duration for stay in India while holding an Indian eVisa. To renew your Indian eVisa, you must visit the Embassy or Consulate in India before its validity expires and submit a new application.
If you have any questions about applying for an Indian eVisa, please contact the Embassy or Consulate in India directly.INDIAN EVISA EXPIRY DATE
How to Apply for an Indian E Visa as a Netherlands Citizen
If you are a Dutch citizen and you want to apply for an Indian eVisa, there are a few things that you need to do. The first thing that you will need is to contact the Embassy of India in The Hague. You can find the Embassy’s contact information on their website. Once you have contacted the Embassy, they will ask for some additional information from you. This information includes your full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and proof of Dutch citizenship. Once they have received this information, the Embassy will send you an application form. You will need to fill out this form and return it to the Embassy. The Embassy will then process your application and send you an approval letter or a refusal letter. If your application is approved, they will send you a visa card which you will need to carry with you when travelling to India.
The Requirements for an Indian E Visa
The requirements for an Indian eVisa as a Netherlands Citizen are as follows:
-You must have a valid Netherlands passport
-You must be in possession of a return ticket or proof of onward travel
-You must have sufficient funds to cover your stay in India
-You must have proof of your relationship to an Indian national
-Your visa application must be submitted at least six weeks before your planned travel date.
How to Renew Your Indian E Visa
If you are a Netherlands citizen, you can apply for an Indian eVisa by following these steps:
- Go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website and click on “Apply for a visa or residence permit.”
- On the next page, under “Country/Region Selections,” select “India.”
- On the next page, under “Type of Visa,” select “eVisa.”
- Enter all your personal information including your nationality and date of birth.
- Click on the button that reads “Next.”
- On the next page, select your reason for traveling to India and click on the blue button that reads “Submit Application.”
- You will be transferred to another page where you will need to submit an application fee of €45 ($56 USD). The application fee must be paid in euros or Dutch Guilders.
- After you have paid the application fee, you will be redirected back to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website where you will be given instructions on how to complete your application form.
- Once you have completed the form, upload all required documents (such as a passport-sized photograph) and submit them with your application.
The Expiry Date of Your Indian E Visa
If you are a Netherlands citizen, you can apply for an Indian eVisa. This visa is valid for six months and allows you to stay in India for tourism or business purposes. You must submit your application online and pay the fee with your credit card. The expiry date of your Indian eVisa is the same as the validity of your Dutch passport. If you plan to stay longer than six months, you must apply for a new visa.