Three Card Poker is a new card game for real money available at W88, which has quickly attracted the attention of a large number of players. With simple rules, high winning rates, and exciting experiences, this game has become popular. To help players participate in the game more conveniently, in this article, we will provide a detailed guide on how to play Three Card Poker at W88. We invite you to follow along.
Table of Contents
What is Three Card Poker?
Three Card Poker is a popular game at both online and traditional casinos, invented by Derek Webb in 1994. This game is a combination of poker and traditional card games, creating a unique and appealing experience for players.
In Three Card Poker, players will face the dealer (house) directly instead of competing against other players. The objective of the game is to have a stronger hand than the dealer. At the beginning of each round, both the player and the dealer are dealt three cards. Based on the dealt cards, players will decide whether to continue playing or not.
In Three Card Poker, there are two main betting sections: Ante (initial bet) and Play (bet to play).
Players place an Ante bet to start the game. After reviewing their three cards, players can choose to place a Play bet equal to the initial Ante bet or Fold (skip the turn) if they do not trust their hand. If the player places a Play bet, they will continue to compare cards with the dealer, and the person with the higher hand will win.
Three Card Poker also includes side bets like Pair Plus, where players bet on having a pair or higher in their three-card hand, regardless of the dealer’s hand. Payouts will be based on a special paytable, depending on the strength of the player’s hand.
Three Card Poker Hand Ranking
In Three Card Poker, hand rankings are based on the combination of the three cards. Below is the order of hands from highest to lowest:
- Straight Flush: Three consecutive cards of the same suit (e.g., 6-7-8 of Spades).
- Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same rank (e.g., 8-8-8).
- Straight: Three consecutive cards of different suits (e.g., 5-6-7 of different suits).
- Flush: Three cards of the same suit but not consecutive (e.g., 3-7-J of Hearts).
- Pair: Two cards of the same rank, with the third card unrelated (e.g., 4-4-9).
- High Card: When the three cards do not belong to any of the hands above, the hand is ranked based on the highest card.
When comparing hands of the same type, the hand with the highest card wins. If necessary, the second and third cards will be used to determine the winner. If the two hands are identical, the result is considered a tie, and the bet is returned to the player.
How to play Three Card Poker at W88
W88 คาสิโนออนไลน์ is a leading online betting website in Thailand, offering various betting games with diverse odds, competitive payouts, fast deposits and withdrawals, high security, and attractive promotions.
To participate in Three Card Poker at W88, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Register/login at W88
First, access the W88.com website via the W88 link provided by https://www.nownys.org/ and log in to your account to start playing. If you do not have an account, register at W88 and deposit money into your account to participate in the exciting betting games here.
Step 2: Choose the Three Card Poker game
After successfully logging in and having a balance in your account, go to the “Games” section on the menu bar, search for the Three Card Poker game, and select a table that suits your budget.
Step 3: Place an Ante bet
To start the game, place an Ante bet – the initial bet. This bet allows you to join the game and receive three cards from the dealer.
After receiving three cards from the dealer, you can check your hand and evaluate its strength to make the next betting decision. At this point, you can choose Play or Fold.
- Play: Bet an amount equal to the initial Ante bet to continue competing with the dealer.
- Fold: Choose to skip the round if you don’t trust your hand, in which case the Ante bet will be forfeited.
- Additionally, Three Card Poker at W88 also offers other side bets such as Pair Plus – betting that your three-card hand contains a pair or higher (regardless of the dealer’s hand).
Step 4: Compare hands
If you place a Play bet, the dealer will reveal their cards and compare them with yours. Note: the dealer’s hand must qualify with a Q or higher for the game to continue. The following situations can occur:
- If the dealer’s hand does not qualify (no Q or higher), all players will be refunded their Ante bets and Play bets.
- If the dealer’s hand qualifies and the player’s hand is higher than the dealer’s, the player wins both the Ante and Play bets.
- If the dealer’s hand qualifies and the dealer’s hand is higher than the player’s, the player loses both the Ante and Play bets.
Three Card Poker is a popular game in casinos today with simple, fast, and engaging gameplay. Although a game of chance, Three Card Poker also requires players to have a strategy, especially when deciding whether to continue betting or not. Hopefully, through this article, you have understood how to play Three